Maintenance: Spend a little now to save a lot later!
Most GM vehicles are now equipped with the GM Oil Life System. This system actually senses your vehicle's speed and engine temperature and can continuously monitor operating conditions. This helps determine when it's time to change the oil.
This system can actually monitor your personal driving habits and your area's climate condition to let you know precisely when to come in for an Oil Change. When the light comes on, you come in. It's that simple. It will save you money and help reduce oil waste.
*Oil should be changed by 7,500 miles if your light does not come on. If your vehicle is not equipped with a GM Oil Life System you should continue to get your oil changed every 3,000 to 4,000 miles.
- 7,500 Miles: Always rotate your tires every 7,500 miles to ensure tire life and warranty.
- 10,000 Miles: Replace diesel fuel filters every 10,000 miles to ensure performance.
- 12,000 Miles: Check Alignment every 12,000 miles to prevent premature tire wear. *Tire warranty void if alignment not performed every 12,000 miles or once a year.
- 15,000 Miles: If equipped, replace gas fuel filters every 15,000 miles.
- 25,000 Miles: Service Allison Transmission every 25,000 miles.
- 50,000 Miles: All other automatic transmissions should be serviced every 50,000 miles.
- Other fluids should be checked periodically and changed as necessary.
*tire rotations and alignments must be followed in order to preserve tire warranty thru tire manufacturer.
Upgrade to Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic
People who want the highest level of cleaning, protection and performance that the maker of America’s #1 passenger car motor oil provides -- our ultimate clean.
Have Peace of Mind with GM Multi-Point Inspections~~~>
price includes evacuation of air and complete fill with nitrogen in 4 tires. tax is not included in price
Nitrogen Tire Inflation
Maintain proper inflation pressure longer:
Tires inflated with compressed air lose 2 psi/month. It takes up to 6 months or more for the same loss with nitrogen filled tires.
Improve fuel efficiency:
Properly inflated tires provide a 3.3% increase in miles/gallon
Longer tire life:
By maintaining proper inflation pressure and minimizing tire aging, tire life improves by up to 25%
Eliminate chemical aging of the tire:
As oxygen and water vapor permeate through the side wall, the rubber degrades, causing the tire to deteriorate. Nitrogen is inert, halts the chemical aging of the tire, and prolongs tire quality
Nitrogen is very dry (-50°F dew point):
Nitrogen eliminates condensation and rim corrosion, and will allow tires to run cooler and provide a safer ride
Cooler rolling temperatures minimize autoignition and catastrophic blowouts, providing a safer ride.
Pennzoil® Long-Life™ 15W-40 Heavy Duty Engine Oil is formulated to meet the rigorous demands of all diesel engines, providing protection against the harshness of conditions associated with them. Long-Life™ has been tested and proven effective on engines running for thousands of hours over millions of miles.
Visit our tire page, to view all of our tires in stock, by clicking the logo below