Learn more about the major components of your car or truck!
- Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Starters
- Belts & Hoses
- Emission Control
- Ignition & Switches
- Shocks & Struts
- Spark Plugs
- Water Pumps
- Window Regulators
- Wires & Cables
60 Series Car, Truck, and Marine Battery
- Offered at a market-driven competitive price.
- Competitive free-replacement period under limited warranty. (To the original retail purchaser. Installation not included.)
- Terminal design that provides resistance to acid leaks, seepage, corrosion, and black post. The terminal posts stay clean and corrosion-free on the shelf.
- Monitored with dozens of quality control checks to help provide ACDelco excellence.
- Envelope separators that are designed to help eliminate shorting and "corrode through" to improve reliability and battery life.
- Large reservoirs above the plates provide ample electrolyte reserve for maintenance-free performance.
- Both positive and negative grids are lead/calcium alloy to maximize corrosion resistance, increase cycle life, and reduce water consumption for battery durability.
*price does not include taxes or installation.
Why ACDelco DuraStop® Brakes?
- Durability - ACDelco DuraStop Brakes are designed to help resist corrosion and premature wear.
- Quiet - You won't hear much from these high-quality brakes, which include noise-dampening shims, where applicable.
- Quality Assurance - ACDelco DuraStop Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. No manufacturer tests or audits its replacement brake products to the level of ACDelco.